Leadership in Technologies and Products for Iron Deficiency
Particle Dynamics understands the global need for products that address iron deficiency and anemia in developed countries, and also in those developing countries where there is a major unmet medical need. Our products also go into prenatal and other applications where the quality of the products we provide are so critically important. The products we provide into this area have distinctive and superior performance characteristics unparalleled in the global iron supplement market.
Particle Dynamics takes an integrated approach to iron supplements. Most products use a combination of our particle processing technologies, microencapsulation, and in some cases, we provide the final dosage form (capsules, tablets, chewable tablets) with superior performance characteristics.
Iron Deficiency Products – The Particle Dynamics Difference:
- Wide range of iron supplements: Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Fumarate, Polysaccharide Iron Complex
- Superior performance characteristics: tight control of particle size and morphology
- Highest quality: low lead, and low heavy metals. Fully GMP compliant products
- Highly stable: unique microencapsulated iron products
- Turnkey products: superior iron supplements into full dosage form manufacture
- Licensing opportunities: new, highly differentiated, Iron Deficiency product
Particle Dynamics holds leading global positions in nearly all active iron-based compounds!
Iron Deficiency Products – Key Facts:
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA; Seymour, Indiana, USA
- Capacity: >750 MT/year combined – all products
- Compliance: Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 210/211, 110/111, 117 and EU drug certification standards
- Standard Products: Descote® Ferrous Sulfate, Descote Ferrous Fumarate, Polysaccharide Iron Complex
Custom Iron Deficiency Products: