Pioneers in Microencapsulation
For decades, Particle Dynamics technology has been applied to an impressive range of products in the pharmaceutical, consumer health, OTC and nutraceutical products industries. We utilize a proprietary process to effectively microencapsulate particles to improve taste, odor, stability or release profile. Our technology is employed to produce a line of our standard products, or we can develop a custom application for you.
Supporting our commercial manufacture is an experienced R&D group with a complete range of equipment and technology that mimics our commercial scale processes. As a result, Particle Dynamics can rapidly take your concept from the lab to full commercial scale.
Based in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, our production facility operates to full pharma GMPs and has been FDA inspected. We operate to US FDA 21 CFR Part 210/211, 110/111, 117 and EU drug certification standards.
Microencapsulation – The Particle Dynamics Difference:
Our technology has distinct advantages over other approaches:
- Solvent-free process offers a more pure “clean” solution – no trace solvents
- Strong coating permits further processing of particles without rupturing
- Superior taste and odor masking of nutritional ingredients
- Enhances stability
- Produces a granular, free-flowing material that is directly compressible and increases tableting efficiency
- Offers good mouthfeel with great dissolution properties
- Controlled or delayed release profile enables a wide variety of product delivery options
- Enables flavors to be incorporated into the barrier coating
Microencapsulation – Applications:
- Chewable multivitamin and mineral tablets
- Nutrient-fortified powdered beverage mixes
- Energy and nutrition bars
- Fortified pre-mix blends
- Pediatric and Adult chewable tablets
- Pediatric and Adult oral dissolving tablets (ODT’s)
- Pediatric and Adult flavored oral dissolving powders (ODP’s)
Microencapsulation – Key Facts:
- Location: St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Capacity: >500MT/year
- Rate: 50-500kg/hour
- Compliance: Complies with US FDA 21 CFR Part 210/211, 110/111, 117 and EU drug certification standards.
- Standard Products: Our full line of Descote® vitamins and minerals; MicroMask® APIs
- Custom Products: customized, proprietary client compounds in the vitamin, mineral, OTC and Rx markets. Click here to submit a custom project inquiry.